Location: Austin, TX
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience
Benefits: As part of EIP’s compensation package, we offer a 401(k) profit sharing plan with a generous matching schedule and profit sharing contribution, Health Insurance, Vacation time and Sick Leave.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to become a part of our team. Our goal is to provide the highest level of service to our clients, and the candidate should endeavor to help us to achieve and maintain a quality client experience on a consistent basis. The candidate should have excellent organizational, verbal and communication skills, an adaptable personality, a professional demeanor and an ability to exercise good judgement with a strong sense of resourcefulness. Additionally, a quality candidate will provide service to team members in a professional and diligent manner. We’re looking for a candidate who:
- Manages and schedules meetings with clients and vendors.
- Prepares client reports and presentation materials.
- Sets up appointments and maintains executive’s calendar and travel schedule.
- Fulfills requests for data, support and productivity reporting.
- Responds to client inquiries and requests through phone calls, emails and other correspondence.
- Actively supports the coordination of retirement plan administration professionals within EIP to improve client experience and operational efficiency.
If you are interested in the position, please send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.